Creative Studio Portraiture with Color Gels and Post Processing
Saturday, June 17th, 2017 9:00am to 4:00pm
Price $125.00 per person. Workshop is limited to 8 participants.
This workshop is designed to introduce the use of advanced studio portraiture using color gels. Lighting techniques will be demonstrated with live models and infrared backgrounds. Post-processing will be done using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to better enhance the studio files.
Who is the Workshop for?
This course is designed for intermediate level photographers with prior experience in:
• Studio lighting
• Using DSLR camera with knowledge of studio camera settings and use
• Using shutter speed and F/stop to control flash output
• Working with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and plug-ins
1. Learn creative studio lighting techniques and use color gels
2. Be able create dynamic and dramatic lighting techniques
3. Expand their creative experience
4. Reproduce desired effects on location
5. Use post-processing to enrich their studio images